Sign up today as a member and receive a free 25 minute session with Julie!
That’s a $100 value!
Instructions for sign-up:
Click here to go to the sign-up page.
On the sign-up page, make sure that ‘member’ is check marked….
…and the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID reads: 2215042
Click continue on the pop-up that introduces Julie.
Choose your Premium or Speciality Starter Kit. (Basic kids do not qualify you for a free session.)
If you wish, you can set up monthly auto-ship. This is not required and you can always do it later if you desire. If you opt not to auto-ship at this time, you’ll see a pop-up confirming this decision – click “Continue Enrollment”.
Chose Add More Products (if you’d like more than what’s in your starter kit) or Next.
Complete the member information. Please make sure your email address is accurate and you’re using a frequent account. This is how we’ll contact you to schedule your session.
Complete shipping and payment.
And that’s it! Once we have confirmation of your order, we’ll get you on Julie’s Essential Oils Email list and contact you with how to schedule your free one-on-one with her!
If you have any questions at all, please contact us with “Oils Signup” as the subject.
A Little Information on Essential Oils
Essential oils are organic compounds extracted directly from the bark, flower, fruit, leaf, seed or root of a plant or tree. They have tremendous healing properties!
Using essential oils for healing purposes is often called aromatherapy, which is a holistic treatment seeking to improve physical, mental, and emotional health.
For over 5,000 years, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils for a variety of health conditions. They are often used for relaxation, beauty care, home cleaning and most often used as natural medicine.
Adding just some of the most common essential oils such as lavender, frankincense, lemon, peppermint, Thieves, and tea tree oil to your natural medicine cabinet may:
Clean your home
Fight cold and flu symptoms
Relax your body and soothe sore muscles
Heal skin conditions
Reduce cellulite and wrinkles
Just one drop can have powerful health benefits!
Top 15 Essential Oils + Health Benefits
Each and every essential oil contains compounds with unique healing and therapeutic benefits. Here are some of the most popular essential oils and how to use them.
1. Clove: Antibacterial, anti-parasitic, and antioxidant protection.
2. Cypress: Improves circulation, reduces varicose veins, lifts confidence and can help heal broken bones.
3. Eucalyptus: Improves respiratory issues like bronchitis, sinusitis and allergies. Also invigorating and purifies the body.
4. Frankincense: Builds immunity, reduces inflammation, heals age spots, supports brain health, and may help fight cancer.
5. Ginger: Reduces inflammation, improves digestion and relieves nausea, supports joints.
6. Grapefruit: Supports metabolism and cellulite reduction.
7. Lavender: Helps with relaxation, improves mood, and heals burns and cuts.
8. Lemon: A natural antibacterial and perfect to use in homemade cleaning products.
9. Myrrh: Natural antiseptic which may prevent or reduce infections and inflammation.
10. Oregano: Powerful antimicrobial properties, can kill fungus and help you kick a cold fast.
11. Peppermint: Supports digestion, boosts energy, fever reducer, relieves headache and muscle pain.
12. Rose: Reduces skin inflammation and great for creating glowing skin.
13. Rosemary: Can naturally thicken hair, so it’s great to add to homemade shampoos. It also improves brain function and memory.
14. Tea tree oil (melaleuca): natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, reduces bad odors and can help stimulate the immune system.
15. Sandalwood: Natural aphrodisiac that improves libido.
Different oils can be blended together to enhance each oil’s energy or can be blended with a base oil to be used for massage, shower gels, and body lotions.